Cache (and cookies too) can be sometimes very stubborn when it comes to seeing new changes, products etc. However, there are a few ways around clearing your cache.
1. Re-save the page (blog page, listing, itinerary etc.)
This will trigger a reset of the global settings immediately and purge the cache for that page. This will make changes visible to all users.
2. Clear your browser cache or use Incognito window
- Go to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select "Cached images and files"
- The best practice is to also select "Browsing History" and "Cookies and other site data"
- Click "Clear Data"
- Reload the page or website you are trying to view.
You can also try using an incognito window in your browser.
If this didn't help, proceed to the next step:
2. Bypass the cache
Roam caches your site's navigation every 24 hours but you don't need to wait that long. Simply bypass the cache by adding a special piece of string after the page URL ?roam-no-cache=1
If this does not help either, please contact your project manager to assist with clearing the cache from our end.