You might have come across a product entry from ATDW or another data source which has imported upsidedown. This is due to the orientation in which it was uploaded in the original data source.
To rotate the image simple follow the below steps!
- Double click on the Image within your selected product entry. This will cause a window to pop up.
- Next click Edit in the top right corner of the image.
- Choose from the orientation options (shown below) to rotate the image the right way up.
- Click Save in the bottom right corner, below the image.
- Re-save your product entry in the platform and the image will update orientation.