You can create and manage different types of web pages from the relevant tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Pages - section for content pages and your unique pages (blog landing page, search, and homepage)
- Products - for all product entries
- Blog - for all blog articles except the blog index page (you will find this under Pages > Unique Pages see screenshot below)
Pages in Roam can have several states:
1. Live/enabled pages are active pages on your website.
2. Expired pages have an expiry date in the past (e.g. event pages) and do not appear on your website.
3. Disabled pages have been manually disabled and do not appear on your website.
Managing the states of entries is easy:
Say you have a series of live offers which have come to an end, you can search, select and edit their status without opening each one. In this instance, you would switch from ‘enabled/live’ to ‘disabled’. The content would stay in the platform but no longer appear on your site.