Our main communication channel is Asana. All communication is done through this platform.
- You will receive an invitation to Asana upon which you will need to create your account. If you would like to add more people to this project, please send us their email addresses.
- Once you created your account, on the left-hand side, under "Teams", you will see the name of your project (your company name)
- Click on the project and you will see a Board with different columns
- Click on + sign at the top of each column will create a new task, click on the task will open the task
- Give the task a brief title
- In the description field, describe the issue/request in as many details as possible
- Please always attach screenshots, links, videos with an explanation of the issue etc. The more details, the better we will understand the issue/ request
- Under the "Assignee", assign the task to your project manager (located just under the task's name)
- Ideally, also tag the project manager in the message by adding @ before the name, for example, @johnsmith
- For transparency, please don't use "Messages" - this will only send a direct message to the project owner (your project manager) and no other persons involved in the project will be able to see it and hence won't be able to contribute to the conversation.
Here's a short video with an explanation on how to log an issue / request.