If your theme uses product regions you can add and update your regions via the categories tab on the left-hand menu of your platform. Below is the step-by-step guide to updating your regions.
1. Once you have opened the categories tab, open the product regions tab.
2. Next, either create a new category or open an existing category.
3. Ensure your region has a title, this is the category that users will see on the frontend of your site when they refine their search by region.
4. To add a postcode, simply type ONE postcode per row and click + add a postcode if you need more rows. An example is shown below.
To delete a postcode from your region simply click the x icon to the far right of the row.
5. Once all your postcodes for your region are added save the category.
6. Now that you have updated your regions, any new product entries will map to the revised regions.
* To update your existing listings please contact Customer Success to resync your product index.